Starting on January 5, 2009, DOL archived all DOL agency Web sites as they existed at that time. Please remember that this is archived material and that any guidance contained within the pages may have been superceded. The content available is no longer being updated and as a result you may encounter hyperlinks which no longer function. You should also bear in mind that this content may contain text and references which are no longer applicable as a result of changes in law, regulation and/or administration. To view the archive of a specific site, please use the links below.
- U.S. Department of Labor (contains several DOL agencies)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Employment & Training Administration
- Mine Safety and Health Administration
- Occupational Health & Safety Administration
- Office of Administrative Law Judges
- Office of Inspector General
- GovBenefits.gov (DOL-managed Partner Web Site)
- HireVetsFirst.gov (DOL-managed Partner Web Site)
Also notice The CyberCemetery.
The CyberCemetery is an archive of government websites that have ceased operation (usually websites of defunct government agencies and commissions that have issued a final report). This collection features a variety of topics indicative of the broad nature of government information. In particular, this collection features websites that cover topics supporting the university’s curriculum and particular program strengths.