… for every podcast that turned off its mikes, others came along to fill the silence. As I surveyed the current crop of podcasts, I concluded that, within the legal field, podcasting remains alive and well.
And he recommends the following ten legal Podcasts to keep you informed:
- Legal Talk Network
- Conversations at Law – Hamlin University School of Law
- ABA Podcasts is a series of podcasts including ABA Litigation Podcasts, ABA CLE Podcasts, and ABA Book Briefs Podcasts
- University of Chicago Law School Podcasts posted on the Faculty Blog
- Law and Disorder Radio
- Out-Law Radio
- This Week In Law with Leo Laporte & Friends
- Hearsay Culture
- International Dispute Negotiations created by International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- New Jersey Law Blog by Stark&Stark; Attorneys at Law
Enjoy listening and let us know what podcasts you like to or would like to listen to.