Via beSpecific.com, for those looking for a health center near you, from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the HRSA – Find a Health Center is a website that allows users to find the nearest federally funded health center based on the entered address.
You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide
- checkups when you’re well
- treatment when you’re sick
- complete care when you’re pregnant
- immunizations and checkups for your children
- dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Users may search for a health center by address or by state or county. Users may also browse the A-Z index.