- Office of the United States Trade Representative Blog covering U.S. trade issues.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) where David Kappos, the director of the USPTO, discusses the work of the agency.
- White House Office of Public Engagement blog that aims to engage the American public in a dialogue with the current Administration.
The Environment, Energy, and Agriculture Blogs via the USA.gov website added the following new blogs:
- Energy Empowers blog where readers can learn more about building a new energy economy by improving efficiency, building sustainable businesses, and using old skills in new ways to generate clean energy.
- White House Council on Environmental Quality blog discussing the Council’s efforts to coordinate Federal environmental efforts.
- Inside Adams is a blog from the Library of Congress that points readers to the Library’s collections of books, journals, prints, photographs, digital collections, finding aids, and Webcasts related to science, technology, and business.
- President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board Blog covers the efforts of the advisory board that meets periodically and solicits information and ideas to promote the growth of the economy, establish a stable financial and banking system, and create jobs.
- The Small Business Watchdog blog is the official blog of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Advocacy providing the forum of discussion and inviting readers to post their thoughts, ideas, and comments regarding the small businesses across the US.