Law and technology resources for legal professionals (LLRX.com) added new guides to its collection during the October month of 2009.
The following are some of those included:
- Pretexting, Legal Ethics and Social Networking Sites (By Ken Strutin)
- Competitive Intelligence – A Selective Resource Guide – Updated and Revised October 2009 (By Sabrina I. Pacifici)
- Legal Implications of Cloud Computing – Part One (The Basics and Framing the Issue) (By David Navetta, published in September 2009)
- Legal Implications of Cloud Computing – Part Two (Privacy and the Cloud) (By Tanya Forsheit)
- The Government Domain: A Handful of Classics (By Peggy Garvin)