If you are not graduating this summer and are participating in a qualified program defined as an educational purpose, Westlaw allows you to extend your password for full use of Westlaw this summer. You must fit into one of the following categories:
- You are taking summer law school classes
- You are on law review
- You are working on a project for a professor
- You are participating in moot court
- You are doing an unpaid non-profit public interest internship/externship or pro bono work required for graduation.
The following categories are NOT considered an educational purpose and are therefore prohibited:
- Working for law firms, government organizations, entities serving the District of Columbia, corporations, paid or for-profit internships, externships, public interest, non-graduation required pro bono
- Personal use, practice and preparation for the bar exam.