As exam time approaches, we want to remind you that the Law Library is here for you!
Study Aids: A variety of study aids are available to help you with exam preparation. The most recent editions are generally part of the Reserve Collection and are shelved behind the Circulation Desk. Our collection includes:
- Law School Legends CD series
- Outstanding Professor CD series
- Sum and Substance CD series
- Examples & Explanations series
- Nutshell series
- Question & Answers series
- Understanding series
Past Exams: A collection of past exams have been scanned and are available on the Law Library TWEN site.
CALI: CALI Lessons offer a number of great interactive exercises. Visit the Law Library TWEN site to access the authorization code.
Study Space: In addition to the study areas that can be found on every floor of the Law Library, study space is also available on the second and third floors of the Gerber Glass Law Center.
- Study Rooms – Rooms are filling up quickly so reserve yours today!
- 2nd Floor Gerber Glass – 24 hour quiet study space
- 3rd Floor Gerber Glass – 24 hour open study space, computer lab & Pharos printer
Best of Luck!!